Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Wentasie Alert!

Well I've had a few profile views but so far no one has commented ...disappointing, but perhaps ya'll need some more encouragement so I'll post one of my ultimate fantasies to get the ball rolling & see if that gets your juices flowing...(creative juices you dirty people!)

Wentworth Miller Fantasy

I've always wanted to eat Wenty up with a bowl of ice-cream and chocolat- no! bana- no wait! howz about toffee sauce?

Nah! I think HOT fudge sauce would do the trick.

Now involuntary (but very welcome) thoughts of Went & I on the kitchen floor naked, smearing caramel ripple ice-cream on each other, are going through my head.

It's Home theater quality; surround sound, zoom function, pause, rewind, play *grin* Life's good...

2 Comments:

Blogger Wet For Went said...

I had no other way to get a holds of you fast. Went interview in about 15 minutes. Check my top post for info on the live stream. NOW!

1:16 PM  
Blogger The Psycho Blogger said...

err..... virtual reality perhaps?

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home